Responsible for technical support of ATEK products working directly with customers, resellers, sales representatives and installers in domestic and international markets. Acts as the customer facing technical expert and problem solver. Works with TankScan and AssetScan product teams and Customer Care Team (CCT) to support ATEK Access Technologies product lines. Be the voice of the customer and voice of the company by acting as a conduit for communications.
LOCATION: Brainerd, MN
WAGE TYPE: Salary
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessing applications to ensure appropriate products are recommended to customers or potential customers.
- Provides quotations for pricing, lead times, terms and conditions to customers and leads.
- Provides technical support of the product before, during and after installation.
- Provide internal support to co works on manufacturing floor.
- Proactively communicate with customer and execute outstanding customer service to advance inside sales. Work with sales team for campaign success.
- Maintain in depth understanding of the market and the products to communicate effectively externally.
- Provide product documentation review and product training to customers.
- Use ATEK Intelligence Platform and other diagnostic tools sets to solve customer issue quickly and proactively
- Actively communicate product issues and product development opportunities identified by the customer to Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and others as appropriate.
- Work with external partners to ensure best results with product systems (Device Cloud, Aeris, Verizon, etc.) and M2M/IoT solutions for customer applications.
- Communicate market trends and customer requests, issues, new applications, etc. with:
- Product Idea proposal generation
- Salesforce entries and documentation
- Customer complaint documentation
- Active participation in cross functional teams
- Assist in resolution of quality issues through communication to engineering
- Maintain in depth understanding of the market and the products to communicate effectively both internally.
- Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards
- Provide product documentation review and product training to co-workers.
- Proactively identify and document customer service and product improvement opportunities and work with appropriate internal resources to create action for solutions.
- Proactively seek new information about the market and competitor’s products to aid in the improvements of our products and services
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and report solutions
- Review assigned quality documents (RMA/SCAR/CAPA) and incidents to insure satisfactory resolution
- Actively participate in TankScan / AssetScan and CCT improvement activities
Other duties as required or assigned
Reports to: Customer Care Team Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude with customers and co-workers
- Ability to work with demanding or upset customers and remain professional
- Ability to interpret technical information and drawings
- Strong troubleshooting and process improvement skills required
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced computer skills including an aptitude for ERP system /Salesforce and MS Office® Suite
- Strong organizational skills and able to juggle multiple tasks and continually changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams and with all departments
- Working knowledge of networks and communication protocols
- Desire to be part of technical customer support team
- Working knowledge of ticketing and customer service systems preferred
- Preferred associates or bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience or equivalent
- Technical and customer relations background
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to drive excellent results while maintaining positive and effective relationships with peers
- Microsoft Office
- IQMS (ERP system)
- Works in office setting majority of the time.
- Will have some exposure to noise when on the production floor.
- Will work in climate-controlled environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabilities