SUMMARY: Maintenance Administrative Assistant
WAGE TYPE: Hourly
FLSA Exemption: Non-Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist plant superintendent with all maintenance functions by providing clerical and scheduling support.
- Facilitate the monitoring and scheduling of maintenance personnel daily tasks and work, utilizing the organizations ERP system to track and document.
- Retain and verify all safety documentation related to the maintenance department, including contractor safety.
- Monitor and control spare parts inventory for the maintenance department & setup department.
- Enter maintenance work orders into IQMS.
- Create documentation needed for daily customer shipments.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing UPS/Speedee delivery packages & ensure products get to the proper departments.
- Will also work closely with the Material Handler to ensure incoming freight items are moved to the appropriate location.
- Ensure all incoming products have a SDS & route to the appropriate personnel.
Reports to: Plant Superintendent
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- Experience in manufacturing maintenance department
- Prior experience in ERP systems
- Industrial safety experience
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must establish and maintain high levels of responsiveness and credibility with all employees and contractors
- Must be able to drive excellent results while maintaining positive and effective relationships with peers, customers, and visitors
Works in climate controlled office 80% of time. Will have regular exposure to foundry environment including: dust, heat, fumes and noise.