SUMMARY: Provide overall direction for all maintenance and equipment functions within the company to provide a safe and productive work environment. Act as a resource to management and production teams to maintain efficient operations, while ensuring company is operating under all compliance regulations. Manage plant related projects including researching and obtaining quotations, coordination of contractors, and managing equipment moves and additions.
WAGE TYPE: Salary
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and analyzes master schedule for equipment maintenance to establish sequence and lead time, including external support services.
- Supervise all maintenance and janitorial activities.
- Provide daily work instructions and assist associates with resolution of daily maintenance problems.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of outside contractor services; identifies outside contractor requirements; procures appropriate contractor services; schedules and monitors contractor actions; inspects contractor work and establishes corrective actions if required.
- Designs and builds and/or recommends fixtures for all departments.
- Supervises the installation of large equipment being placed in the plant. Arrange for disposal of surplus and/or obsolete material and equipment.
- Prepare department budgets and monitor expenditure of funds.
- Work with outside safety and environmental contractors to ensure company is meeting all environmental and safety regulations.
- Act as the main point of contact in many areas of safety as outlined in the company emergency procedures.
Reports to: Plant Superintendent
Supervises: Maintenance personnel, Maintenance Administrative Assistant, and Janitor
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in maintenance related field and/or management
- Experience in Automation and Robot programing.
- Experience in CNC programing with Fanuc controls.
- Experience in Predictive maintenance program.
- 5 years of leadership experience of maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- PLC programing skills
- Foundry Maintenance back ground
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- 2 year Industrial Electrician Degree
- Experience in Lean manufacturing and Management.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must establish and maintain high levels of responsiveness and credibility with employee
- Must be able to drive excellent results while maintaining positive and effective relationships with peers and subordinates
- Microsoft Office
- IQMS (ERP system)
- Works in manufacturing environment 80% of time.
- Will have regular exposure to foundry environment including: dust, heat, fumes and noise.
- Will work in climate controlled office environment 20% of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabilities