Provide technical expertise and problem-solving capabilities for the TankScan and AssetScan departments. Assist with the development of manufacturing processes, standards, and documentation. Drive quality by instilling solid testing and training processes that support manufacturing. Provide technical support for production and assist product development with manufacturing service requests.
LOCATION: Brainerd, MN
WAGE TYPE: Salary
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of electromechanical assembly processes, testing and documentation to ensure a consistent and quality product.
- Provide technical support:
- Soldering – component placement and removal.
- Electronics testing.
- Production line assistance.
- Support other elements listed but not limited to:
- Generation and or review of MCOs, ECRs, ECOs, RMAs, and other processes.
- Support of budget, capital equipment identification and cost justifications.
- Support or drive continuous improvement and product improvements.
- Provide technical support for MSRs.
- Uphold and monitor the highest quality standards for product produced.
- Focus specifically on processes related to electrical assembly quality and the direct impact on product quality.
- Provide work direction for production when necessary.
- Drive necessary problem resolution to eliminate quality related defects.
- Instill housekeeping best practices.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
Reports to: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Five to eight years working in a production environment dealing with electromechanical assembly, developing manufacturing processes, and documentation.
- Strong computers skills, documentation skills, ability to read schematics.
- Knowledgeable in the use of precision measurement equipment.
- Technical degree or certificate preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must establish and maintain high levels of responsiveness and credibility with employee
- Must be able to drive excellent results while maintaining positive and effective relationships with peers
- Microsoft Office
- IQMS (ERP system)
- Works in manufacturing environment 80% of time.
- Will have regular exposure to noise.
- Will work in climate-controlled environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabilities