ATEK Metal TechnologiesManager, Human Resources
SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. Areas of responsibility include talent management, compensation, benefits, wellness, safety and environmental.
WAGE TYPE: Salaried
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
- Reports to: President
- Direct Reports: HR Generalist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key contributor in evaluating talent profile for organization and within the marketplace. Provide Human Capital information to stakeholders to assist in company decisions as it relates to growth, profitability, talent management, and compliance. Ensure all areas of HR function are aligned with company objectives and follow all regulatory requirements.
Positive Employee Relations: Develop and oversee company culture strategy to ensure ATEK Metal Technologies is viewed as an employer of choice to those that work for us and the communities we serve.
Safety and Environmental:
Develop, implement, and maintain safety programs to adherence to local, state, and federal locations. Promote positive safety culture in the organization, incorporating a philosophy of ownership amongst all team members to be a safe place to work. Oversee the Worker’s Compensation process in the organization, including claim management, accident investigation, and return to work programs. Provide management oversight on adherence to all safety and environmental policies and permits.
Recruitment and Selection: Develop and implement staffing solutions appropriate for all levels within the organization. Participate in recruitment efforts for our organization as well as our industry, to develop talent pipeline. Recognize industry talent trends and provide insight to the organization. Implement selection processes ensuring ATEK Metal Technologies can attract and retain top talent with skill and personal traits that align with our company.
Compensation Administration: Develop compensation strategies for entire organization that allow us to attract talented individuals, and reward for high performance and effectiveness. Developing these systems includes critical analysis of local market and industry data, as well as internal equity.
Benefits Administration: Responsible for assisting ATEK Companies in the selection and implementation of all benefit and wellness programs. Ensure employees understand benefits and utilize the products correctly to maximize benefit and minimize company cost.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- Four-year degree in Human Resources, or business-related field
- Five or more years of related experience, with at least two-years of direct supervisory responsibilities
- PHR or SPHR / SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Prior experience in manufacturing
- Creative problem resolution and conflict management skills
- Possess strong communication skills and demonstrate the willingness to collaborate with all levels within the organization while building the company’s reputation in the community
- Strategic thinker exhibiting intellectual curiosity, self-awareness, business acumen and thrives in a collaborative and teaming environment
- Knowledge of all local, state, and federal regulations that pertain to employment and safety responsibilities of the organization
- Ability to work independently, to make decisions, and to keep team members updated on progress as required
- Works in climate controlled office 80% of time. Will have regular exposure to foundry environment including dust, heat, fumes and noise.